Competitions and offers
Win a fantastic case of Californian wine!
Anyone who has been to California will have fallen in love with the beautiful vineyards and incredible wine and food. Maybe it’s going to be a while before you can get back there but in the meantime here’s a chance to win a fabulous case of wine that reflects the varieties California does so well. THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
California Wines has picked out a selection of 12 delicious bottles, worth over £250 to showcase what is aptly referred to as the sunshine state.
The case will comprise 12 different wines including:
Buena Vista Sonoma Zinfandel 2017
J Lohr Estate Seven Oaks Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
St. Supery Napa Valley Estate Sauvignon Blanc 2019
Oak Farm Vineyards Albarino 2020 and
Paul Hobbs Winery Crossbarn Chardonnay 2019
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on 11.59pm GMT on Monday May 2nd, 2022 and you must live in the UK and be over 18 to enter
If you would like to find out more about California and its wines, vineyards and history you can undertake their wine certification and education program, Capstone California. Test your knowledge and learn more at the same time by taking on Level 1 for free: https://tinyurl.com/CWIUKVIP or visit www.californiawines.co.uk
This is an advertising feature in association with California Wines. For full terms and conditions, see below.
There are no active competitions at the moment.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all subscribers of 18 or over, other than freelancers or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, California Wines, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible. Only one entry is allowed per person.
4. The prize consists of the case of Californian wines described above though the sponsor reserves the right to substitute bottles of equivalent value. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives in whole or in part.
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Monday May 2nd, 2022. The winner will be drawn from the list of entrants by matchingfoodandwine by 11.59pm on Monday May 16th and will be notified by e-mail.
7. We ask for your name, email address and postal address in order to conduct the competition. We will delete this data as soon as the competition has concluded and the winner has received their prize.
8. In the event that you decide to subscribe to our monthly newsletter when you enter the competition, we will in addition record your name and email address in order to be able to send it out to you. You will be able to unsubscribe and ask us to delete your personal data at any time.
9. We accept no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
10. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winner’s surname and county of residence will be made available by sending an email to email@example.com after May 31st 2022
If you found this post helpful and would like to support the website which is free to use please subscribe to my crowdfunder newsletter Eat This Drink That at fionabeckett.substack.com