Competitions and offers
Win a gloriously romantic case of sparkling rosé from Graham Beck
I’ve always been a huge fan of Graham Beck, one of South Africa’s best champagne method sparkling wines, so I was thrilled when they came on board with a fabulous prize this month. THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
To celebrate V day* they’re offering a mixed case of their beautifully bottled rosé bubbly
2 bottles of Graham Beck Brut Rosé NV
A flirtatious rosé fizz with hints of fresh lavender, red berries and cherry.
2 bottles of Graham Beck Pinot Noir Rosé vintage 2017
An elegant creamy rosé with a delicious strawberry fruitiness and a fine mousse
2 bottles of Bliss Nectar Rosé NV (an exclusive as this seductive medium-dry sparkling rosé isn’t available in the UK)
The lucky winner will also get a Graham Beck large black and gold bistro ice bucket a Bubbly Stopper, a ‘A Legacy Written in the Stars’ apron with leather straps and, to set the scene, a Graham Beck scented candle. The total value of the prize is over £200.
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Monday 28th February 2022 and you must live in the UK and be over 18 to enter.
*Our winner won’t of course get their prize until March but who says romance is done and dusted on February 14th? And if you want to buy the wines yourself in time for V Day you can get the brut rosé from Majestic for £16.99 or £14.99 on a mix six deal and the 2017 Pinot Noir rosé for £19.99 or £16.99 on a mix six deal in store. Vinum has the 2017 vintage online for £18.85
And if you’d like to know more about Graham Beck check out their website
This is an advertising feature in association with Graham Beck. For full terms and conditions, see below.
There are no active competitions at the moment.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all subscribers of 18 or over, other than freelancers or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, Graham Beck, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible. Only one entry is allowed per person.
4. The prize consists of the case of Cap Classique described above though the sponsor reserves the right to substitute bottles of equivalent value. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives in whole or in part.
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Monday February 28th. The winner will be drawn from the list of entrants by matchingfoodandwine by 11.59pm on Monday March 14th and will be notified by e-mail.
7. We ask for your name, email address and postal address in order to conduct the competition. We will delete this data as soon as the competition has concluded and the winner has received their prize.
8. In the event that you decide to subscribe to our monthly newsletter when you enter the competition, we will in addition record your name and email address in order to be able to send it out to you. You will be able to unsubscribe and ask us to delete your personal data at any time.
9. We accept no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
10. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winner’s surname and county of residence will be made available by sending an email to email@example.com after February 28th 2022
If you found this post helpful and would like to support the website which is free to use please subscribe to my crowdfunder newsletter Eat This Drink That at fionabeckett.substack.com