Competitions and offers
Win a bumper bundle of Belazu's most popular products
Those of you who have followed the site for a while will know I’m a HUGE fan of the ingredient company Belazu which specialises in Mediterranean and Middle Eastern food (in fact I have a whole load of their products in my own kitchen). THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
So we were thrilled when they offered not just one but FOUR 5kg boxes of their ‘Belazu Essentials’ to enable as many of you as possible to try them.
As they say “This selection of our award-winning products is the perfect way to try a little bit of everything. From our bestselling Balsamic Vinegar 1.34 to our renowned Rose Harissa, this bundle includes both new products and trusted favourites. Try adding Preserved Lemons to grains for a citrus kick or drizzle Tahini over roasted cauliflower. Apricot Harissa is a great twist on the classic to add a sweet spiciness to marinades and tagines." (There’s also a fantastic collection of recipes on their website)
The selection contains:
- Rose Harissa 170g (★★ ★ Great Taste Stars)
- Balsamic Vinegar Density 1.34 250ml (★★ ★ Great Taste Stars)
- Early Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500m l(★ Great Taste Stars)
- Apricot Harissa 170g
- Zhoug 170g (★ Great Taste Stars)
- Tahini 500g (★★ Great Taste Stars)
- Black Olive Tapenade 170g (★ Great Taste Stars)
- Beldi Preserved Lemons 220g (★ ★ ★ Great Taste Stars)
- Balsamic Pearls 55g (★ Great Taste Stars)
- Extra Virgin Garlic Infused Oil 250ml
- Extra Virgin Chilli Infused Oil 250ml (★ Great Taste Stars)
- Verdemanda Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500ml (★ Great Taste Stars)
The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm GMT on Thursday September 30th 2021 and you must live in the UK and be over 18 to enter.
This is an advertising feature in association with Belazu. For full terms and conditions, see below.
There are no active competitions at the moment.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all subscribers of 18 or over, other than freelancers or contractors employed by matchingfoodandwine.com, Belazu, their respective families and agents or anyone directly connected to the prize draw
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible. Only one entry is allowed per person.
4. The prize consists of one of the four Belazu Essentials boxes described above. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives in whole or in part.
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is 11.59pm GMT on Thursday September 30th 2021. The winner will be drawn from the list of entrants by matchingfoodandwine by 11.59pm on Friday October 15th and will be notified by e-mail.
7. We ask for your name, email address and postal address in order to conduct the competition. We will delete this data as soon as the competition has concluded and the winner has received their prize.
8. In the event that you decide to subscribe to our monthly newsletter when you enter the competition, we will in addition record your name and email address in order to be able to send it out to you. You will be able to unsubscribe and ask us to delete your personal data at any time.
9. We accept no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
10. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winner’s surname and county of residence will be made available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after October 31st 2021
If you found this post helpful and would like to support the website which is free to use please subscribe to my crowdfunder newsletter Eat This Drink That at fionabeckett.substack.com